|Wells Fargo Center|
|1700 Lincoln Street, North Capitol Hill|
Denver CO United States
| - office|
| - highrise|
| - postmodern|
| - glass|
| - steel|
| - granite|
| - concrete, reinforced|
| ||Heights|| ||Value||Source / Comments|| |
• Architect: Johnson/Burgee Architects , Morris-Aubry
• Engineer: CBM Engineers.
• Constructors: Lighting Consultant.
• Others: American Bridge Company, Claude R. Engle, Hines Interests LP, Holme, Roberts & Owen, I.A. Naman + Associates Inc., J.A. Jones Inc., Larson Binkley Inc., L&S Erectors, Northstar Fire Protection, Standard Parking
• Tenant: Wells Fargo Bank.
• This building is locally known as the "Cash Register" building, because of its whole unusual russet granite colour & gray glass ending in a roof with resembles to it or to a US mailbox. Because of the curved roof, heating was necessary to avoid snow laying down in winter days.
• Google Search
|Johnson/Burgee Architects|| - ||Architect|| |