Like this building on Facebook
|Wells Fargo Center|
|1700 Lincoln Street, North Capitol Hill|
Denver CO United States
| - office|
| - highrise|
| - postmodern|
| - glass|
| - steel|
| - granite|
| - concrete, reinforced|
| ||Heights|| ||Value||Source / Comments|| |
• Architect: Johnson/Burgee Architects , Morris-Aubry
• Engineer: CBM Engineers.
• Constructors: Lighting Consultant.
• Others: American Bridge Company, Claude R. Engle, Hines Interests LP, Holme, Roberts & Owen, I.A. Naman + Associates Inc., J.A. Jones Inc., Larson Binkley Inc., L&S Erectors, Northstar Fire Protection, Standard Parking
• Tenant: Wells Fargo Bank.
• This building is locally known as the "Cash Register" building, because of its whole unusual russet granite colour & gray glass ending in a roof with resembles to it or to a US mailbox. Because of the curved roof, heating was necessary to avoid snow laying down in winter days.
• Google Search
|Johnson/Burgee Architects|| - ||Architect|| |
Do you see any incorrect data on this page? Please let our editors know of any corrections you can make by posting them in the Database Corrections section of the discussion forum (open to the public).
Terms & Conditions
All content displayed on and contained within this page is subject to Skyscraper Source Media Inc.'s Terms and Conditions. No content displayed on this page may be reproduced, in whole or in part, without prior written permission by Skyscraper Source Media Inc. All content © Copyright Skyscraper Source Media Inc.