Like this building on Facebook
|9 Raffles Place|
|Floor Area||126,238 m²|
| - office|
| - highrise|
| - postmodern|
| - glass|
| - steel|
| - granite|
| - concrete|
| ||Heights|| ||Value||Source / Comments|| |
• Architect: Kisho Kurokawa Architects & Associates
• Contractor: Shimizu Corporation
• Developer: City Developments Limited
• One of the 3 tallest buildings in Singapore, as the National Aviation Authority set the maximum height of 919 feet, 280 meters.
• The building is shaped to withstand strong winds and earthquakes, despite the city being relatively distant from earthquake zones.
• The upper floors of the Republic Plaza are turned 45 degrees away from the lower part of the building so that tenants on the upper floors can maintain sea views.
• Google Search
Do you see any incorrect data on this page? Please let our editors know of any corrections you can make by posting them in the Database Corrections section of the discussion forum (open to the public).
Terms & Conditions
All content displayed on and contained within this page is subject to Skyscraper Source Media Inc.'s Terms and Conditions. No content displayed on this page may be reproduced, in whole or in part, without prior written permission by Skyscraper Source Media Inc. All content © Copyright Skyscraper Source Media Inc.