Like this building on Facebook
|Figueroa at Wilshire|
|601 South Figueroa Street|
Los Angeles CA United States
|Floor Area||96,294 m²|
| - office|
| - highrise|
| - landing pad|
| - postmodern|
| - glass|
| - steel|
| - concrete|
| ||Heights|| ||Value||Source / Comments|| |
|Sculpture||36 ft||Hines Interests Limited Partnership|
|Ground Level 36-foot-high fire and water sculpture entitled L.A. Prime Matter|
- Architect: Albert C. Martin and Associates
- Owner & Developer: Hines Interests Limited Partnership
- Major Tenants: Milbank, Tweed, Hadley & McCloy, Buchalter, Nemer, Fields & Younger, Sonnenschein, Nath & Rosenthal, Morgan Stanley, Cushman & Wakefield
Facts & Descreiption
- Figueroa at Wilshire won the The Rose Award - "Outstanding New Office Building" in 1991
- 7 out of the top 10 Skyscrapers in Los Angeles have logos on top, The Figuora at Wilshire building is one of the 3 top 10 skyscrapers in LA that dosent have a logo, at one time the building had "Sanwa Bank" on top.
- Construction started on Figueroa at Wilshire on March 1988 and opened in September 1990.
• Google Search
Do you see any incorrect data on this page? Please let our editors know of any corrections you can make by posting them in the Database Corrections section of the discussion forum (open to the public).
Terms & Conditions
All content displayed on and contained within this page is subject to Skyscraper Source Media Inc.'s Terms and Conditions. No content displayed on this page may be reproduced, in whole or in part, without prior written permission by Skyscraper Source Media Inc. All content © Copyright Skyscraper Source Media Inc.