Like this building on Facebook
|Bank of America Plaza|
|901 Main Street|
Dallas TX United States
|Floor Area||171,312 m²|
| - office|
| - highrise|
| - modern|
| - glass|
| - steel|
| - concrete, reinforced|
| ||Heights|| ||Value||Source / Comments|| |
|Roof||921 ft||Bank of America Plaza's Website|
|Ground level||0 ft|
|Sunken plaza||-18 ft|
|level of sunken plaza at base of tower|
• Architect(s): JPJ Architects Inc., HLM Design.
• Development: Metropolis Investment Holdings, Inc.
• Main Tenant: Bank of America.
• Others: Brockette Davis Drake Inc., Jackson Walker L.L.P, Kondos Roberts, LeMessurier Consultants, PMK Consultants.
• This was the only phase actually completed of an original four tower plan. A twin tower and other smaller structures were also planned back in the 1980's real estate boom. An early design for the tower featured two additional setback levels at the top.
• At night the building's outline is accented by green argon lighting. The Bank of America Plaza's lighting has become a Dallas icon.
• It is the tallest in city and 3rd tallest in state Texas.
• One of the first buildings in country to receive the in merit efficency the 'Energy Star' award.
• Google Search
Do you see any incorrect data on this page? Please let our editors know of any corrections you can make by posting them in the Database Corrections section of the discussion forum (open to the public).
Terms & Conditions
All content displayed on and contained within this page is subject to Skyscraper Source Media Inc.'s Terms and Conditions. No content displayed on this page may be reproduced, in whole or in part, without prior written permission by Skyscraper Source Media Inc. All content © Copyright Skyscraper Source Media Inc.