Like this building on Facebook
| - office|
| - conference|
| - restaurant|
| - highrise|
| - silo|
| - modern|
| - glass|
| - concrete (plain)|
| - concrete, reinforced|
| ||Heights|| ||Value||Source / Comments|| |
• Architect: BHL Architekten - Bassewitz Limbrock Partner GmbH, Hamburg.
• Developer: Aurelius Immobilien AG, Aurelius Silo Harburg AG.
• Constructor: HOCHTIEF Construction AG - Niederlassung Hamburg.
• Engineer: IGB Ingenieurgesellschaft mbH, WTM Engineers.
• Investor: Kurt Groenewold.
• Other: Atisreal GmbH.
• A reconstruction into office space of a 1930ies years' former grain storage facility for Margarine Production.
• The silo was 16 arranged round cells and had dimensions of 33 mx 33 m at an altitude of about 43 m. Six outer silo was in the construction process included, the others destroyed. The central core was remade. In the area of existing cells, eleven floors above ground and about three additional floors to a total height of approximately 55 m was built, plus the Mechanical area. The new building is built of reinforced concrete frame construction, with a high use of reinforced concrete precast elements. The sustaining Silo Walls are thermally insulated from the outside, although has no finishing.
• Info Pages: http://www.ibchh.de/
• Google Search
Do you see any incorrect data on this page? Please let our editors know of any corrections you can make by posting them in the Database Corrections section of the discussion forum (open to the public).
Terms & Conditions
All content displayed on and contained within this page is subject to Skyscraper Source Media Inc.'s Terms and Conditions. No content displayed on this page may be reproduced, in whole or in part, without prior written permission by Skyscraper Source Media Inc. All content © Copyright Skyscraper Source Media Inc.