Like this building on Facebook
|Wells Fargo Plaza|
|1000 Louisiana Street|
Houston TX United States
|Floor Area||157,930 m²|
| - office|
| - garden|
| - parking garage|
| - restaurant|
| - retail|
| - fitness center|
| - highrise|
| - modern|
| - glass|
| - steel|
| - concrete|
| ||Heights|| ||Value||Source / Comments|| |
|Roof||992 ft||1986 Almanac, Building Website, CTBUH|
- Design Architect(s): Skidmore, Owings & Merrill LLP, Lloyd Jones Brewer & Associates
- The Wells Fargo Plaza is tallest all-glass building in the western hemisphere.
- The height is under research. The former height of 972 feet tall / 296.3 meters is uncited. The new height is taken from the 1986 Almanac.
- The Wells Fargo Plaza's footprint forms an abstracted version of the shape of a dollar sign.
- Skylobbies at floors 34 - 35 and 57 - 58 are open to the public during business hours.
• Google Search
Do you see any incorrect data on this page? Please let our editors know of any corrections you can make by posting them in the Database Corrections section of the discussion forum (open to the public).
Terms & Conditions
All content displayed on and contained within this page is subject to Skyscraper Source Media Inc.'s Terms and Conditions. No content displayed on this page may be reproduced, in whole or in part, without prior written permission by Skyscraper Source Media Inc. All content © Copyright Skyscraper Source Media Inc.