Like this building on Facebook
|1000 Wilshire Boulevard|
Los Angeles CA United States
|Floor Area||47,843 m²|
| - office|
| - mechanical|
| - restaurant|
| - highrise|
| - landing pad|
| - sign|
| - postmodern|
| - glass|
| - steel|
| - concrete|
| ||Heights|| ||Value||Source / Comments|| |
• Architect(s): Langdon Wilson, KPF
• Primary Tenant: Wedbrush Morgan Securities
• Other include: Buchalter Nemer, CH2M Hill, C.V. Starr & Co, Hana Financial, Grant Thorton, and First Standard Bank.
• The building appears to have only seven stories, due to its floor-sized windows, but actually has 23.
• The Building is located right on the edge of the 110 Freeway, thus it appears very prominent from the West.
• Google Search
Do you see any incorrect data on this page? Please let our editors know of any corrections you can make by posting them in the Database Corrections section of the discussion forum (open to the public).
Terms & Conditions
All content displayed on and contained within this page is subject to Skyscraper Source Media Inc.'s Terms and Conditions. No content displayed on this page may be reproduced, in whole or in part, without prior written permission by Skyscraper Source Media Inc. All content © Copyright Skyscraper Source Media Inc.