Like this building on Facebook
|International Commerce Center|
環 球 貿 易 廣 場
|Nga Cheung Road & Austin Road West|
Hong Kong HK China
| - mixed use|
| - hotel|
| - observation|
| - office|
| - parking garage|
| - retail|
| - highrise|
| - glass|
| - steel|
| ||Heights|| ||Value||Source / Comments|| |
|Roof||1588 ft||Union Square Development|
|Includes 23m podium, also includes parapet|
|Main roof deck||1544 ft|
|Observation floor||1342 ft|
|Plaza||75 ft||Union Square Development|
|Top of podium / MTR station|
|Vehicle||25 ft||Union Square Development|
|Commercial vehicle access|
|Base||0 ft||Union Square Development|
|At +6m from mean sea level|
|Sea level||-20 ft|
- Architect: Wong & Ouyang (HK) Ltd.
- Design Architect: Kohn Pedersen Fox Association
- Landscape Architect: Belt Collins & Associates
- Structural Engineer: Arup
- Project Manager: Harbour Vantage Management Ltd.
- The height from base level (EL. +6m) is 484 m and includes a 23 m podium structure. The tower alone will be 451 m and rank among the world's tallest projects when it completes in 2010.
- There are a total of 7 phases or packages to the whole development:
• Phase 1 is a series of 6 apartment towers known as "The Waterfront",
• Phase 2 is a series of 5 apartment towers known as "The Sorrento",
• Phase 3 is a series of 4 apartment towers,
• Phase 4 is a series of 3 apartment towers known as "The HarbourSide",
• Phase 5 is cancelled,
• Phase 6 are mixed use twin towers.
- The whole complex is situated surrounding Kowloon Station of Mass Transit Railway (MTR) . MTR is Hong Kong's subway system.
- Kowloon is located on the peninsula across from Hong Kong Island.
- A Ritz-Carlton will be the world's highest hotel, situated inside the skyscraper.
Other related link: http://www.kpf.com /portfolio by typology/office buildings/international commerce center
• Google Search
Do you see any incorrect data on this page? Please let our editors know of any corrections you can make by posting them in the Database Corrections section of the discussion forum (open to the public).
Terms & Conditions
All content displayed on and contained within this page is subject to Skyscraper Source Media Inc.'s Terms and Conditions. No content displayed on this page may be reproduced, in whole or in part, without prior written permission by Skyscraper Source Media Inc. All content © Copyright Skyscraper Source Media Inc.