Like this building on Facebook
|Overseas Union Bank Centre|
|One Raffles Place|
| - office|
| - restaurant|
| - retail|
| - highrise|
| - modern|
| - glass|
| - steel|
| - aluminium|
| - concrete, reinforced|
| ||Heights|| ||Value||Source / Comments|| |
• Contractor: Kajima Corporation
• Developer: OUB Centre Limited
• One of the 3 tallest buildings in Singapore, as the National Aviation Authority set the maximum height of 919 feet, 280 meters.
• The OUB Centre consists of two triangular structures with a small space between them.
• It was the tallest skyscraper in the world outside the United States and Canada when built.
• The building also includes a mall that connects to the Raffles Place MRT Station and an 8 story cutaway at the skyscraper's entrance which includes several skylights.
• Google Search
Do you see any incorrect data on this page? Please let our editors know of any corrections you can make by posting them in the Database Corrections section of the discussion forum (open to the public).
Terms & Conditions
All content displayed on and contained within this page is subject to Skyscraper Source Media Inc.'s Terms and Conditions. No content displayed on this page may be reproduced, in whole or in part, without prior written permission by Skyscraper Source Media Inc. All content © Copyright Skyscraper Source Media Inc.