Like this building on Facebook
|Rua Tucumã 691|
Sao Paulo SP Brazil
| - residential|
| - highrise|
| - neo-classical|
| - glass|
| - steel|
| - limestone|
| - marble|
| - stucco|
| - concrete, reinforced|
| - brick|
| ||Heights|| ||Value||Source / Comments|| |
• Architect: Israel Rewin.
• Constructor: Construtora Moraes Sampaio.
• The construction is made in total irregularity of official occupation laws.
• The original height approved by the city government was 87.60 meters, but was constructed more than that, and the building was officially on hold, but construction continues still going on very slowly way.
• In March 2003, a judge ordered that the 4 top stories should be demolished to achieve the approved height for the building, but was not respected.
• Building was put on hold from 1999 to 2004, due to irregularities in the project.
• Part of the mezzanine and the balconies of the three top floors were demolished to meet the requirements of the municipality.
• The original GFA of the building was 16.089,33 m2 but the municipality requested the construction company to demolish 936.87 m2 to meet the requirements of city´s construction regulations' laws.
• Google Search
Do you see any incorrect data on this page? Please let our editors know of any corrections you can make by posting them in the Database Corrections section of the discussion forum (open to the public).
Terms & Conditions
All content displayed on and contained within this page is subject to Skyscraper Source Media Inc.'s Terms and Conditions. No content displayed on this page may be reproduced, in whole or in part, without prior written permission by Skyscraper Source Media Inc. All content © Copyright Skyscraper Source Media Inc.