Like this building on Facebook
|Rua Sansão Alves do Santos, 343 - Itaim Bibi|
Sao Paulo SP Brazil
|Floor Area||40,923 m²|
|Units / Rooms||338|
| - residential|
| - parking garage|
| - highrise|
| - postmodern|
| - glass|
| - steel|
| - limestone|
| - granite|
| - stucco|
| - concrete, reinforced|
| ||Heights|| ||Value||Source / Comments|| |
|Main roof||433 ft||''|
• Architect: Itamar Berezin Arquitetura.
• Incorporations: Cyrela, Benedito Abbud, Engenheiros Consultores Associados Consultrix S/C Ltda, Cyrela Commercial Properties SA, Abyara Planejamento Imobiliário.
• Upon completion, this was the São Paulo's tallest residential building with the same concept of Life Design used in its smaller brother Mandarim in Rio de Janeiro.
• If measured from its 3rd basement to the top of the building, the structure stands 150 meters tall.
• The inauguration ceremony was held on April 27, 2006.
• Info Page: http://www.arcoweb.com.br/arquitetura/arquitetura746.asp
• Google Search
Do you see any incorrect data on this page? Please let our editors know of any corrections you can make by posting them in the Database Corrections section of the discussion forum (open to the public).
Terms & Conditions
All content displayed on and contained within this page is subject to Skyscraper Source Media Inc.'s Terms and Conditions. No content displayed on this page may be reproduced, in whole or in part, without prior written permission by Skyscraper Source Media Inc. All content © Copyright Skyscraper Source Media Inc.