|Eldorado Business Tower|
|Avenida das Nações Unidas 8501|
Sao Paulo SP Brazil
|Floor Area||107,244 m²|
| - office|
| - parking garage|
| - highrise|
| - landing pad|
| - modern|
| - glass|
| - aluminium|
| - concrete, reinforced|
| ||Heights|| ||Value||Source / Comments|| |
|Roof||462 ft||Architect's Elevation Drawing|
|Top floor||435 ft||''|
|Lobby entrance||23 ft||''|
• Architect: Aflalo & Gasperini.
• Using the Parking Lot area of Shopping Eldorado near Pinheiros river, it is a Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) Green Building connected to Shopping Eldorado by skybridge.
• Eight parking floors on this building, which four are below ground Tower and the rest at Parking Garage separate building above ground, in which each garage is for 32m² of office.
• 24 x 24 m helipad atop roof, possible to receiving helicopters up to 10 tons.
• Six of the elevators are one of the fastest in Brazil with speeds of 6 m/s.
• Ready for occupation on October 25, 2007.
• Photo Link: http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b91/latinohunk/9nove/IMG_7380x.jpg
• Google Search
Do you see any incorrect data on this page? Please let our editors know of any corrections you can make by posting them in the Database Corrections section of the discussion forum (open to the public).
Terms & Conditions
All content displayed on and contained within this page is subject to Skyscraper Source Media Inc.'s Terms and Conditions. No content displayed on this page may be reproduced, in whole or in part, without prior written permission by Skyscraper Source Media Inc. All content © Copyright Skyscraper Source Media Inc.