Like this building on Facebook
|Sede I & II CESP|
|Av. Paulista 2086 & 2088, Cerqueira César Consolação BR-01311-300|
Sao Paulo SP Brazil
| - office|
| - highrise|
| - modern|
| - glass|
| - steel|
| - aluminium|
| - concrete, reinforced|
| - brick|
| ||Heights|| ||Value||Source / Comments|| |
• Sede II CESP was damaged beyond repair in a fire in 1987.
- Plans to rebuilt the buildings which never happened:
• According to the Director of Planning, Engineering and Construction of Cesp, Iram Barba Pacheco, the first tasks would be to demolish the front of the headquarters and 1 floor Jardim, Cinelândia, Paulistas' Augusta and the building that housed the center's shopping Center 3. After that, some of the foundations would be built and another part to be strengthened. It would also be expanded the number of places in garage, from 200 to 400.
• At building I, which does not have basements, would be excavated two. At building II, which already had a couple of floors of garage would have being opened two more and also a block linking the two buildings.
• Info Page: http://www.estadao.com.br/arquivo/cidades/2001/not20010412p18318.htm
• Google Search
Do you see any incorrect data on this page? Please let our editors know of any corrections you can make by posting them in the Database Corrections section of the discussion forum (open to the public).
Terms & Conditions
All content displayed on and contained within this page is subject to Skyscraper Source Media Inc.'s Terms and Conditions. No content displayed on this page may be reproduced, in whole or in part, without prior written permission by Skyscraper Source Media Inc. All content © Copyright Skyscraper Source Media Inc.