Like this building on Facebook
|Alameda Ministro Rocha Azevedo 38|
Sao Paulo SP Brazil
| - mixed use|
| - office|
| - residential|
| - highrise|
| - postmodern|
| - glass|
| - steel|
| - limestone|
| - granite|
| - concrete, reinforced|
| - brick|
| - sandstone|
| ||Heights|| ||Value||Source / Comments|| |
• Architect: Itamar Berezin Arquitetura.
• Planner: Abyara Planejamento Imobiliário.
• Incorporations: Benedito Abbud, Cyrela, Cyrela Commercial Properties SA, Vivenda Nobre Incorporadora e Construtora.
• A 41-story, 252 units as residential tower linked to a 15-story, 48 units as office tower.
• Units area: 50 to 187 m².
• Lobby has three fountains and 9m ceiling height.
• A centennial fig tree was conserved in site and used as part of Gardening project.
• The name of the building was inspired by the Ciragan Palace built in the 19th century on the west of Bosphorus.
• Photo Links:
• Google Search
Do you see any incorrect data on this page? Please let our editors know of any corrections you can make by posting them in the Database Corrections section of the discussion forum (open to the public).
Terms & Conditions
All content displayed on and contained within this page is subject to Skyscraper Source Media Inc.'s Terms and Conditions. No content displayed on this page may be reproduced, in whole or in part, without prior written permission by Skyscraper Source Media Inc. All content © Copyright Skyscraper Source Media Inc.