Like this building on Facebook
|Paseo de la Castellana 259B, Fuencarral-El Pardo|
|Floor Area||110,000 m²|
|Units / Rooms||474|
| - mixed use|
| - conference|
| - hotel|
| - office|
| - parking garage|
| - restaurant|
| - highrise|
| - landing pad|
| - concrete core|
| - modern|
| - glass|
| - steel|
| - concrete, reinforced|
| ||Heights|| ||Value||Source / Comments|| |
• Architects: Carlos Rubio Carvajal & Enrique Álvarez-Sala Walter.
• Engineering: Julio Calzón y Miguel Gómez Navarro / MC-2
• Constructors: Sacyr, S.A.U., Alimak Hek Group AB, CB Richard Ellis España, Dragados, Empresas Emiliano Madrid, Hotusa, MC2 Estudio Ingenieria, OHL, Pilson, Potain SAS, Manitowoc Crane Group, Schindler S.A., Sika Services AG, Facade Systems, Testa Inmuebles, Ulma, Sacyr Vallehermoso.
• Developer: Grupo Sacyr S.A.
• Other companies involved: Testa Inmuebles en Renta, S.A
• The building floor plans describes a triangle base, curve-shaped on facades, built as offices of Sacyr Vallehermoso was occupied on their 31 lower levels by the Hotel Eurostars Madrid and that part of the building receives the name "Hotel Eurostars Madrid Tower" who is one of Highest hotels in Europe, later...on july of 2011 the Pricewaterhouse Coopers (PwC) moves their offices to the 34 to 50th floors and sign the top of the building with their logo changing the name to Torre PwC. The floors 51 to 58 are for services of the building.
• The height was increased from 215 meters to 235 during their construction to cover the three wind-turbines (25Kw-h.of combined power) atop.
• This was the 4th tower of 'Cuatro Torres Business Area' (CTBA) complex.
• Google Search
Do you see any incorrect data on this page? Please let our editors know of any corrections you can make by posting them in the Database Corrections section of the discussion forum (open to the public).
Terms & Conditions
All content displayed on and contained within this page is subject to Skyscraper Source Media Inc.'s Terms and Conditions. No content displayed on this page may be reproduced, in whole or in part, without prior written permission by Skyscraper Source Media Inc. All content © Copyright Skyscraper Source Media Inc.