Like this building on Facebook
|Paseo de la Castellana 259B, Fuencarral-El Pardo|
|Floor Area||110,000 m²|
|Units / Rooms||474|
| - mixed use|
| - conference|
| - hotel|
| - office|
| - parking garage|
| - restaurant|
| - highrise|
| - landing pad|
| - concrete core|
| - modern|
| - glass|
| - steel|
| - concrete, reinforced|
| ||Heights|| ||Value||Source / Comments|| |
• Architects: Carlos Rubio Carvajal & Enrique Álvarez-Sala Walter.
• Constructors: Alimak Hek Group AB, CB Richard Ellis España, Dragados, Empresas Emiliano Madrid, Hotusa, MC2 Estudio Ingenieria, OHL, Pilson, Potain SAS, Manitowoc Crane Group, Schindler S.A., Sika Services AG, Facade Systems, Testa Inmuebles, Ulma, Sacyr Vallehermoso.
• Investor: Grupo Sacyr S.A.
• The height was increased from 215m to 235m.
• One of Highest hotel in Europe.
• This was the last tower in 'Cuatro Torres Business Area' complex among 4 to start its construction.
• Generator atop of 25Kwh.
• Building has Offices of Sacyr Vallehermoso / Hotel Eurostars Madrid Tower
• Google Search
Do you see any incorrect data on this page? Please let our editors know of any corrections you can make by posting them in the Database Corrections section of the discussion forum (open to the public).
Terms & Conditions
All content displayed on and contained within this page is subject to Skyscraper Source Media Inc.'s Terms and Conditions. No content displayed on this page may be reproduced, in whole or in part, without prior written permission by Skyscraper Source Media Inc. All content © Copyright Skyscraper Source Media Inc.