Like this building on Facebook
|Novotel Warszawa Centrum|
|Ulica Nowogrodzka 24/26|
| - hotel|
| - highrise|
| - modern|
| ||Heights|| ||Value||Source / Comments|| |
- Architect: Sten Samuelson
- Construction Company: Skanska S.A.
- This was the second high-rise in Warsaw to surpass the 100-meter mark.
- This hotel was known as the Forum Hotel until 2002, when it was bought out by Novotel
- The structure was last renovated in 2005.
• Google Search
| || |
Do you see any incorrect data on this page? Please let our editors know of any corrections you can make by posting them in the Database Corrections section of the discussion forum (open to the public).
Terms & Conditions
All content displayed on and contained within this page is subject to Skyscraper Source Media Inc.'s Terms and Conditions. No content displayed on this page may be reproduced, in whole or in part, without prior written permission by Skyscraper Source Media Inc. All content © Copyright Skyscraper Source Media Inc.