|Al. Jerozolimskie 81|
|Floor Area||15,000 m²|
| - office|
| - communication|
| - highrise|
| - postmodern|
| - glass|
| - steel|
| - concrete, reinforced|
| ||Heights|| ||Value||Source / Comments|| |
-Orco Property Group.
• Others: FIM Sp. z o.o., Bonomia Contractors, WARBUD S.A., Józef Sieczkowski, PPU Energetyka Sp. z o.o., Eljako-Al Sp. z o.o., TIM - EX Sp.j., Z.P.U.H. Edward Lukasiak, Notifier Polska Sp z o.o., Besam Polska Sp. z o.o., KONE Sp. z o.o., Permasteelisa S.p.A., Deko Partitions Ltd, Fortrade Financing S.p.A., Christian Biecher & Associés.
Facts & Descriptions:
• Originally designed to be only 20 stories as maximum height permitted by authorities, during the planning phase several more stories were added an original design plan.
• The dark blue reflective glass facade is decorated with salmon-colored plates refering to Aleje Jerozolimskie's frontage scale.
• The tower features a very small lobby and reception, cause maximum office space.
• A separate 240-space parking lot was planned but, due to the authorities' objection, this idea was never implemented, remaining a building without park garages.
• On the site of an early 1911 demolished house in 1970ies for temporary tramway tracks while the new central railway station was under construction.
• Scheduled for facade and interior's renovation in 2007, after moved out main tenant Polkomtel S.A., most of offices space remains vacant.
• Google Search
| || |