Like this building on Facebook
|Wynn Las Vegas|
|3145 Las Vegas Boulevard South|
Las Vegas NV United States
|Units / Rooms||2,611|
| - hotel|
| - casino|
| - restaurant|
| - retail|
| - theatre|
| - highrise|
| - modern|
| ||Heights|| ||Value||Source / Comments|| |
|Roof||614 ft||Clark County Planning Agendas 10/23/03 App. Number UC-1471-03|
|Tallest building in Las Vegas 2005-2007|
|Main roof||528 ft||Clark County Planning Agendas 10/23/03 App. Number UC-1471-03|
|The bottom of the curve on top of the tower|
|Height of curve||86 ft||Clark County Planning Agendas 10/23/03 App. Number UC-1471-03|
|The height of the curve on top of the tower|
• Architect: The Jerde Partnership, Butler/Ashworth Architects
• Steel supplier: Century Steel, Inc.
Facts & Description:
• Tallest Building in Las Vegas from 2005 - 2007, suprassed by the 53 story Palazzo Las Vegas located right next door.
• On the site of the recently remodeled and demolished Desert Inn Hotel and Casino, it was demolised in 2001.
• Cost: $2.7 billion
• Phase One of the Wynn Las Vegas Project, Phase Two, The Encore at Wynn Las Vegas is expected to open in 2008.
• Wynn Las Vegas opened on April 28, 2005, Ground was broken October 2002. In fall 2001, the Desert in was imploded.
• The Wynn Tower is one of the many hotels in Las Vegas that uses the "window eye trick" . For Example the Tower is 50 stories high but is disguised as a 25 story building. Other Hotels uses this trick to like Caesars Palace, Treasure Island, and the Bellagio.
• Wynn Las Vegas has the first full-service Ferrari and Maserati dealership on the Strip.
• Wynn Las Vegas has the only 18-hole golf course on the Las Vegas Strip. The golf course is really the Desert Inn golf course. Many new trees, waterfalls and rivers where added to the golf course when Wynn Las Vegas was under construction.
• Google Search
| || |
Do you see any incorrect data on this page? Please let our editors know of any corrections you can make by posting them in the Database Corrections section of the discussion forum (open to the public).
Terms & Conditions
All content displayed on and contained within this page is subject to Skyscraper Source Media Inc.'s Terms and Conditions. No content displayed on this page may be reproduced, in whole or in part, without prior written permission by Skyscraper Source Media Inc. All content © Copyright Skyscraper Source Media Inc.