Like this building on Facebook
|Espacio Lima - Torre 360° Oeste|
|Av. Del Ejército x Jorge Polar x General Córdova, Miraflores|
| - residential|
| - highrise|
| - postmodern|
| ||Heights|| ||Value||Source / Comments|| |
• Architect: Jean Nouvel
• Development: Urbi Propiedades
• Constructor: Graña y Montero
• Cost (all the complex): $680 million dollars
• The complex will have 4 residential towers, 2 office towers and 1 Four Seasons hotel, also a mall above and under ground.
• It will be built on the ex Cuartel San Martin site in a 68,000m2 area.
• Reference image: http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/8985/cuartelsanmartin.jpg
• Google Search
Do you see any incorrect data on this page? Please let our editors know of any corrections you can make by posting them in the Database Corrections section of the discussion forum (open to the public).
Terms & Conditions
All content displayed on and contained within this page is subject to Skyscraper Source Media Inc.'s Terms and Conditions. No content displayed on this page may be reproduced, in whole or in part, without prior written permission by Skyscraper Source Media Inc. All content © Copyright Skyscraper Source Media Inc.